Clean fields faster with the ultimate bale accumulator
- Patented working system makes it unique in the market.
- A light machine with great handling qualities that makes it possible to access more remote and complicated areas.
- Works in the same way as other implements.
- Two options of fully automated unloading:
- Accumulated: At the bottom of the field.
- Dispersal: Randomly in the field.
- Compatible with all types of large rectangular bales.
- Ideal for quickly cleaning fields, direct sales and lorry loading.
This part joins the machine to the tractor.
Type: series: ring | optional: towball
Bale insertion guide
Mounted on the moveable lance, this is responsible for guiding the bale correctly into the accumulator.
This helps to unload part of the machine load, provided it is unhooked from the pulling vehicle; this distributes the loads and means the lance is not overloaded.
The support foot height can be adjusted using a manual lever.
Mounted on the lower part of the lift, they hold the bale that has been picked up off the ground, making way for the next bale to be picked up and/or holding the bales until reaching the unloading area.
Always in contact with the ground.
Equipped with tandem axles, it can adapt to all types of land.
This aligns the bales inside the accumulator and opens to make way for the accumulated stack when unloading.
This raises the bale to make way for the next one. The claws are located in the lower part, nearer the ground. The upper part of the lift houses the retaining mechanism, stabilising the upper bale.
Central junction crossbar
This determines the machine's working breadth.
2 crossbars can be used for the two accumulator versions;
· Version 8, for jobs with 80cm bales. (width)
· Version 12, for jobs with 120cm bales. (width)
All functions can be controlled from the tractor cab.
Permanent and continuous information.
Highly reliable operation.
Work-cycle indicators using check-control.
Individual counter for bales, accumulated packs and accumulated total.
Continuous, automatic work cycle. Possibility of performing the movements manually from the same control box.
Warning and safety lock devices.
Power voltage: 12 V.
DIMENSIONS AND CAPACITIES
|Dimensions, weights and loads|
|FRS 8||FRS 12|
|(A) Total length||6.058 mm|
|(B) Distance between coupling and boggie center||4.783 mm|
|(C) Rear Overhang||1.275 mm|
|(D) Distance between axis||1.000 mm|
|(E) Width||mín. 2.250 mm / máx. 2.375 mm||mín. 2.650 mm / máx. 2.775 mm/td>|
|(F) Lane||1.985 mm||2.385 mm|
|(G) Height||Mín. 2.360 mm / máx. 3.000|
|TARE||2.400 kg||2.450 kg|
|* Varies by type of tire|
|Loading capacities (units of bales)|
|H (bale height)||Units|
|700||4 – 5|
|800||3 – 4|
|900||3 – 4|
|Type of tyre|