This web site is held by ARCUSIN, S.A., a company registered at the Companies’ Register of Lleida (SPAIN), domiciled in Vila-Sana (Lleida), Pol. Ind. Pla d’Urgell, Av. Merlet 8, with e-mail [email protected].
The user shall be liable for any damages which ARCUSIN may bear as a consequence of his/her failure to comply with of any of his/her obligations hereunder.
In particular, the user undertakes
• Not to carry out any activities which may directly or indirectly damage ARCUSIN or be detrimental to the use and access to this web site.
• Not to reproduce, distribute or amend the contents of this web site without due authorisation, nor violate any rights therein held by ARCUSIN or the lawful holders of said rights.
• Not to use the contents of this web site for commercial or advertising purposes.
• Not to attempt to gain access to the contents of this web site by using means or procedures other than those put at his/her disposal for such purposes or those normally used on the net, provided that the latter do not entail a risk for the web site.
This web site includes different documents or databases for the sole purpose of providing information and therefore in the event of any discrepancies the original documents and databases shall prevail over those included herein, and ARCUSIN may not be held liable for any such discrepancies.
Anybody attempting to create a link or hyperlink to this web site shall abide by the following conditions:
• Links may be created only to the main page of this web site unless otherwise expressly authorised by ARCUSIN; deep-links, IMG links, frames or border environment are expressly prohibited.
• The link may enable access to this web site but the services and contents therein may not be reproduced.
• No misrepresentations shall be made regarding this web site, the services or contents herein or the companies, managers or employees which form part of ARCUSIN.
• The web page including the link may not display any trademarks, trade names, establishment signs, names, logos, slogans or distinctive signs belonging to ARCUSIN or third parties (excepting signs forming part of the hyperlink itself) without the express authorisation of the parties affected.
• The inclusion of the link does not imply a relationship between the holder or operator of the web site of origin and ARCUSIN nor does it entail that ARCUSIN is aware of, authorises or consents to the contents of said web site of origin.
• ARCUSIN may not be held responsible for the contents or services offered on the web site of origin of the link nor shall it be liable for any consequences which may derive from the inclusion of links to its web site by third parties.
Links or hyperlinks included on the web site of ARCUSIN to third parties or entities are meant to facilitate the search for information put at the disposal of the users and by no means may be deemed as a suggestion or invitation to use the same or imply ARCUSIN’s liability or acceptance of the contents of the web sites of destination of the links or their operating capacity.
ARCUSIN assumes no direct, indirect or subsidiary responsibility in connection with any damages which may result from the access, lawfulness, truthfulness, use, quality, reliability and/or usefulness of the contents or information stated, existing or offered which may have been included in the hyperlinks referred to herein. The creation of a hyperlink by no means entails the existence of a relationship between ARCUSIN and the proprietor of the web page of origin of the link, nor the acceptance and approval by ARCUSIN of the contents and services offered to the public on said web page.
The user may be requested to fill in various forms with his/her personal details in order to gain access to certain services and information included in some locations of this web site. Such data shall be included on a file of personal details held by ARCUSIN and registered before the Data Protection Agency (Agencia de Protección de Datos).
Users which supply their personal details to ARCUSIN expressly consent to the inclusion of such details on the said file and the processing thereof by ARCUSIN for use in activities related to the object of the company as stated by article 2 of its Articles of Association.
The form used to collect the personal details shall state which data are obligatory or otherwise. Failure to supply the data marked as “obligatory” will result in the non-provision of the service or access for which such data were requested.
In any event, all personal details provided by the user shall be processed in full compliance with applicable regulations and particularly with Organic Law 15/1999 on Private Data Protection (Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal).
In particular, ARCUSIN undertakes to keep the confidentiality and security of personal details entrusted by users under the terms established by applicable law. However, ARCUSIN shall not be held responsible for any unlawful access, amendment, processing, loss or use that any third party may make of the data supplied by the user.
The user may exercise its rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided for by currently applicable law by addressing [email protected], where he/she may also cancel without retroactive effect any of the consents hereabove mentioned.
Users shall be responsible for the truthfulness and update of the data included in any forms filled in by them. ARCUSIN shall not be held responsible for any damages which may result from lack of veracity or inaccuracy of the personal details provided by the user.
Data Protection Policy
Sending and recording of personal data
The sending of personal data is mandatory in order to contact, subscribe to our newsletter and/or carry out commercial transactions with ARCUSIN. Also, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe and for the requests made through this website to be processed.
This website uses different systems to capture personal information and always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the specified purposes.
As a user, you always have the right to revoke that prior consent at any time.
System for capturing personal information
The different systems for capturing personal information are:
- Content subscription form: Within the website there are several forms to register a subscription. The data provided will be used exclusively for the sending of the Newsletter and to keep you updated regarding news and offers, exclusively for Arcusin.com subscribers.
- Contact form: There is also a contact form for questions, suggestions or professional communication. In this case, the e-mail address will be used to respond to said questions or suggestions and to send the information that the user requires through the website.
- Payment collection authorisation form: Authorisation form for ARCUSIN to collect a payment. In this case, only the data provided will be used for the collection and management of said payment.
- Download system: On this website, you can download different types of content that are regularly updated in text, video and audio format. In this case, an email address is required to send the subscription form. Your information is used for the purposes specified for subscribers.
Legitimacy of processing
The categories of data processed are:
- Name and surname
- Company name
- Email address
- IP address
Financial information (in the event of a payment collection authorisation):
- Bank details (credit/debit card).
In no case will sensitive data be processed.
Data storage time
The personal data provided will be kept indefinitely until the data subject requests its deletion.
Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our business. We use the following providers under their respective privacy conditions:
- Hosting: Compsaonline S.L
- Web platform: WordPress
ARCUSIN, and therefore, arcusin.com, undertakes to respect confidentiality and to use the data for the purposes for which it was collected through the contact forms on this website. It undertakes to fulfil its obligation to keep them and to accept all measures to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
The user guarantees that the personal data provided through the different contact and subscription forms are truthful and is obliged to disclose any changes to it. Likewise, the user guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to their actual situation and that it is up to date and accurate.
By filling in booking forms on the website, or by contacting us, or by sending e-mails or any other type of request for information sent to arcusin.com, the data subject gives their express consent for the processing of their personal data and for the receiving of commercial messages about ARCUSIN’s services.
When using the contact forms, you will notice that some fields, such as the name or e-mail address are marked with an asterisk (*). This means that these fields are mandatory, and the form cannot be sent if you leave these fields blank.
Exercise of data protection rights
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Arcusin.com processes personal data concerning them.
The persons affected have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of its processing
- Oppose processing
- Request data portability (not applicable in this case)
Data subjects may have access to their personal data and may request that inaccurate data be corrected or, where appropriate, that it be erased when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request a restriction on the processing of their data, in which case they will only be retained for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. ARCUSIN will stop processing the data, except for pressing legal reasons, or the exercising or defending of any claims. Due to the type of information collected on this website, the right to data portability cannot be exercised.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective legal protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory body, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
They will be able to exercise their rights to access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and limitation of the processing by contacting [email protected] together with legally valid proof of identity, such as a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent, including the subject ‘DATA PROTECTION’ or by written and signed request, together with a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent identification document to ARCUSIN at Polígon Industrial Pla d’Urgell, Av. Merlet nº 8, 25245 Vila-sana (LLeida).
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the data subjects, may be revoked at any time by notifying ARCUSIN under the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights to access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of processing, omission and portability. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
Intellectual and industrial property
The various contents and elements which form part of this web site, including texts, images, designs, sounds, software, databases, videos, etc., are protected by intellectual property rights held by ARCUSIN therein and users undertake to respect them by not making use of such elements in a way which may violate the said rights, i.e., by copying, reproducing, altering, modifying, disseminating or communicating the same.
In particular, the ownership of the databases, programmes and their demos and user manuals, as well as the copyright therein belong to ARCUSIN, and it is contrary to law to engage in any actions amounting to the total or partial reproduction, distribution, communication or transformation thereof, as well as any actions which may mislead the user as to the ownership thereof, such as framing, deeplinking and similar actions mentioned under the heading “Hyperlinks” herein. Any authorisations or licenses granted by ARCUSIN in connection with such actions must be expressly provided in writing.
Users are authorised to visualise, print, copy or download the contents of this web site for their sole private and personal use, provided that they state the origin and author thereof and, if any, the copyright symbol; that is, provided that a reference to the ownership of ARCUSIN is included. Any use of the elements and contents of this web site for commercial or profitable purposes is hereby expressly forbidden.
Any alteration, change, amendment or adaptation of this web site or of any information herein is hereby expressly forbidden.
All trademarks, trade names, logos, etc. cited on this web page, either belonging to ARCUSIN or to third parties, are covered by industrial and intellectual property law.
Especially, ARCUSIN is a valid mark, registered in the Spanish Office of Patents and Marks, from 1984.
All the machines commercialised by ARCUSIN, as well as his pieces and spares, are patents of invention, models of utility or industrial designs properly registered, whose industrial titularity belongs in scoop to ARCUSIN, and protected internationally by the laws of intellectual o industrials rights.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access this website and that will make it possible, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and for you to have a better browsing experience. This website uses proprietary and third-party cookies.
Deactivation/activation or deletion of cookies
ARCUSIN makes links available that include instructions to users who wish to prevent the installation of these cookies for the browsers that it believes to be more widely used:
Important notice about cookies
Given the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies that third parties may use through our website.
This especially applies to cases where our website contains embedded elements: i.e. text, documents, images or short videos that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website. Hence, the difficulty of strictly complying with the regulation on cookies.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses proprietary and third-party cookies to help you have a better browsing experience and to obtain user statistics.
We use the following cookies:
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that are present on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, sending the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or the sharing of content through social networks.
- Analytical Cookies: They are the cookies that, when well handled by us or by third parties, allow us to count the number of users and therefore carry out measurement and statistical analysis regarding the usage by users of the service offered. In order to do this, we analyse your navigation on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
As a user, the easiest way to prevent cookies from being downloaded is to block these cookies by using the appropriate settings within your browser, thereby preventing cookies from being stored on your hard drive.
As owners of this website, we do not use any personal information from cookies, we only use general statistics regarding visits that under no circumstances contain any personal information, except IP addresses.
If you wish to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as ‘Do Not Track’ tools, which will enable you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.
Guarantees and disclaimer
ARCUSIN does not guarantee the availability or working order of this web site or the suitability of its contents and may not be held responsible for any damages resulting from:
• Lack of availability or continuity in the operation of the web site or sites to which a link has been created.
• Failure in telecommunications or computer systems, failure in the access to the various web pages on the site or the existence of viruses or programmes which may damage the contents of this web site.
• Unsuitability of the services or contents on this web site for specific purposes of the users.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction to which they may be otherwise entitled and agree to submit any issue which may arise between them to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Lleida (SPAIN).
© ARCUSIN, S.A. Lleida (España). 2000.