Nut & Olive Shaker
Collects all types of nuts & olives
- Undisputed leader in the shaker equipment sector (for trees from 10 to 40 cm in diameter)
- Advanced technology, mobility and adaptability.
- A single operator with a tractor is all that is needed to produce high yields.
- For the maximum pick at the minimum cost. The fruit is left clean, undamaged and ready for sale or subsequent processing.
- The machine acts directly on the tree trunk.
- Can be used to harvest both olives and all types of nuts.
- Can be adapted to shake all types of tree in all kinds of orchard.
- Full shaking coverage.
- Optional “inverted umbrella” kit.
The head is the part of the machine that must silently transmit the vibrations that shake the tree which are generated by an eccentric mass.
The adjustable clamp can be used with both young trees (> 8 cm to < 25 cm) and adult ones (> 25 to 45 cm). The maximum aperture of the clamp is 51.5 cm.
Eccentric mass with 6 adjustable positions in order to vary the amplitude of the vibration.
The clamp is equipped with natural rubber pads. Its shape makes it possible to modify the set up position and improves how it holds the surface of the tree trunk.
There are protectors to safeguard the surface of the tree trunk and to extend the working life of the rubber pads.
Pads and protectors with different degrees of hardness can be chosen in order to adapt the machine to all types of plantations and different crop periods.
The tightness with which the machine grips the tree can be adjusted to avoid damaging its bark.
Automatic-grip timing function when starting to shake.
Extraordinary mobility and capacity to adapt to the needs and characteristics of each plantation, regardless of the number of main trunks, as long as the tree development allows it. Therefore it assures perfect shaking coverage.
The clamp adapts to the natural position of the trunk. (Floating clamp).
Silent and totally adjustable head support system.
Rear coupling on the three points of the tractor.
Front coupling on the shovel.
It is possible to lift the whole unit, which makes easier direct unloading onto a trailer, if the machine is equipped with an inverted umbrella.
* GT harvest units can also be used in combination with forklift units, miniloaders, retro-excavators, etc, as long as the technical features of the vehicle make it possible
Full handling control from the tractor cabin.
Safety system to control the maximum RPM output from the PTO.
Timers for each shaking direction.
Timer to control brake vibration.
Adjustable timers for the automatic tightening of the pincer head.
Tractor:minimum recommended power 90 HP, standard four-wheel drive.
If the machine is fitted with an inverted umbrella, we recommend a standard four-wheel drive tractor with at least 120 HP.
PTO output 540 RPM.
Two circuits with independent pumps:
• Shaking Maximum flow rate 115 litres/minute. Maximum pressure 350 bars.
• Movements Maximum flow rate 45 litres/minute. Maximum pressure 180 bars. 50 litre compact refrigerated hydraulic tank.
DIMENSIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
|Dimensions, weights and loads|
|(A) Total length||3.870 mm / 4.370 mm|
|(B) Height||1.500 mm|
|(C) Width||1.720 mm|
|MOUNTED FRONT LOADER *||MOUNTED REAR LOADER|
|TARE||1.050 kg||1.580 kg|
|* Hydraulic group, mounted in the rear part of the tractor (1.240 mm)|
|Type of tire||10.0/75 15.3|
|Optional kit Receiving Hoppe – PARK||Load capacity: 350 / 500 kg|